Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao – The Professional Regulation Commission in the Philippines has announced the December 2021 Physical Therapist Licensure Examination for its room assignments for the listed location in National Captial Region or Metro Manila, Bacolod, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu City, Bohol, Iloilo, Koronadal City, Davao, Lucena, Legaspi, Naga, Pagadian, Occidental Mindoro, Rosales, Pangpanga, Tagun City, Taguegarao and Zamboanga City.
In Addition, The Licensure Examination for Physical Therapists also was managed by the PRC. And the Board of Physical Therapists is headed by Physical and Occupational Therapy headed by its Chairman, Pollyana G. Escano, and its members, Raul G. Agustin, Bernadette M. Reyes, Delia R. Pabalan, and Rolland Lyle D. Duque.
Anyway, here are the room assignment lists for the Physical Therapists Licensure Examination this December 2021. Courtesy of the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) :
- National Capital Region
- Cebu City
- Davao City
Table of Contents
Physical Therapists Licensure Examination Schedule and its Coverage
The following table shows the Physical Therapists Licensure Examination Schedule and its Coverage:
|December 5, 2021||Subjects||Weight|
|7:00 AM – 7:45 AM||General Instructions and Filling-out of Forms|
|8:00 AM –12:00 NN||BASIC SCIENCES||30%|
|1:00 PM – 5:00 PM||MEDICAL AND SURGICAL CONDITION, PATHOLOGY||25%|
|December 6, 2021||Subjects||Weight|
|8:00 AM – 12:00 NN||PHYSICAL THERAPY APPLICATIONS, ELECTROTHERAPY, THERAPEUTICS EXERCISES, PRINCIPLES OF REHABILITATION, AND HYDROTHERAPY||45%|
Physical Therapists Examination prescribed Attire
As the examiners of the Republic of the Philippines, All examinees are required to wear their school uniforms.
General Instruction to Physical Therapists Examinees
- The examinees should arrive before 06:30 in the morning every examination day. Late Examiners also will not be admitted.
- The examinees must bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- Furthermore, Cellphones and other Electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited. Wear the prescribed dress code.
Examiners Precautionary Measures
As the pandemic protocol, the following also must be observed during the Physical Therapists Licensure Examination:
- Wearing of Face mask and face shield
- Sanitize using alcohol or hand sanitizers
- Observed physical distancing
- Those who have a fever are not allowed to take the examination.
Furthermore, a person who already got their vaccination is an advantage. And also, those who have not yet will show negative rapid test results.
The Information shown above is not endorsed or associated with the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), and it might have an error. Please visit the official website for more info and updates.